From BVEStation Wiki
Revision as of 01:50, 2 February 2015 by Bombardier01800 (Talk | contribs) (Content migration)
Welcome to BVEStation's official Wiki page. Here you can find what you need to create your own add-ons, from routes, to trains, and so on.
Development in a Nutshell
Ready to develop? Click the appropriate link for an overview and instructions for what you are looking to develop:
|The following articles are just articles to read for fun, except the downloads, where you can download add-ons:|
|Multiplayer||DLL Tricks||Generations (BVE Routes and Trains)||Converting HTML Tutorials into MediaWiki's format||Hmmsim||Updates|
- Most of the wiki focuses around openBVE and the legacy BVE 2/BVE 4. Due to the different coding of BVE 5 and a lack of routes for it, we do not have any tutorials available for BVE 5 yet.
- We cannot guarantee all content available is compatible with Hmmsim. If you find a compatible route, please post in the forums. Same would be true for BVE 5.
- If you need help, you can click Here
- If you have any questions, you can view the FAQ here. If your question isn't in the FAQ, you can ask here
- We are fixing up the broken links from the tutorials from the old OpenBVE website into Mediawiki's format. This will take some time to sort out all the articles and properly format them. Some articles may not have the proper indexing for the time being, but little by little, they are being updated to the proper format.
- If you want to contribute to the wikis posted here, or want to add a tutorial, please consider registering. An admin will approve your account once we review your registration.
- Click here to view a list of developer resources readily available.